10 REASONS TO TAKE A CLASS
- You want to learn from a PROFESSIONAL.
- You need a challenge. Stretching your brain keeps you young.
- You want to meet new people. The Guild has amazing members.
- You need an excuse to leave the house.
- You want to learn that new technique everyone is talking about.
- You need three hours of ME time.
- You want time with other knitters.
- You need to see what yarns and tools are being used.
- You want to see the latest in project bags.
- You need to meet new people. The Guild has amazing members!
Plus – Guild classes are a bargain! Class fees at Stitches, Vogue Knitting Live and other venues are more than double the cost of Guild classes (not to mention travel costs) and many times are the same teachers!
— Laura Brubaker, Program Chair