How to become a Guild member
How to RENEW YOUR GUILD MEMBERSHIP
Our 2023 membership year begins February 1, 2023. Renew now–online or by mail! You don’t want to miss any of the fabulous member benefits.
New in 2023!! Two ways to pay dues: online or by mail!
- Online Click on the green bar below to pay dues by debit card (no fee) or credit card (+ small processing fee) at our safe, secure payment partner. The online form captures all your information, so there’s no need to mail anything! You’ll receive an emailed receipt for your membership payment.
- Mail a Check
- Click to download a revised 2023 Membership Form. It will open in a new tab or window.
- Print the Form.
- Complete all information (even if you think we have it.)
- Mail your Membership Form with a $35 payment (checks must now be made payable to San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild*) to Membership Chair Nancy Nevin. Nancy’s address is on the Membership Form.
Renew by March 2, 2023 to be included in our printed Membership Directory.
Need more information about Guild Membership? Joining the Guild for the first time? Read about membership on the Guild Membership page. Questions? Contact Nancy at MembershipATSanDiegoKnittersDOTcom.
* Note: due to recent changes at the Guild’s bank, as of 2/17/23, the Guild’s official name must be written out in full on all checks. Our bank will no longer accept checks made out to SDNCKG or using other abbreviations (such as SD for San Diego). Questions should be directed to our treasurer, Carol Myers