How to become a Guild member
How to RENEW YOUR GUILD MEMBERSHIP
Our 2024 membership year begins February 1, 2024 – renew now! You don’t want to miss any of the fabulous member benefits.
- Click to download the 2024 Membership Form. It will open in a new tab or window.
- Print the Form.
- Complete all information (even if you think we have it.)
- Mail your Membership Form with a $35 payment (checks must now be made payable to San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild*) to Membership Chair Nancy Nevin. Nancy’s address is on the Membership Form.
- Note: We are working on re-instating the online payment system, but you can pay your memberships with a credit card at any Guild meeting.
Renew by February 6, 2024 to be included in our printed Membership Directory.
Need more information about Guild Membership? Joining the Guild for the first time? Read about membership on the Guild Membership page. Questions? Contact Nancy at MembershipATSanDiegoKnittersDOTcom.
* Note: due to recent changes at the Guild’s bank, as of 2/17/23, the Guild’s official name must be written out in full on all checks. Our bank will no longer accept checks made out to SDNCKG or using other abbreviations (such as SD for San Diego). Questions should be directed to our treasurer, Carol Myers