Join Talented and informed knitters in San Diego!
- Participate in monthly General Meetings with lively programs. Guild meetings are now in-person with a few select meetings via Zoom.
- Share your latest projects with Guild members by participating in Show and Share at in-person meetings, or submitting project photos to the Guild webmaster for posting on a monthly Show and Share page.
- Attend knitting retreats in Temecula. Information on Guild retreats can be found here. Note: retreats are subject to California State COVID mandates in effect at the time of the planned retreat, and may be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Participate in informal small group knit-togethers.
- Take workshops with renowned knitting instructors and designers.
- Share in the expertise of other members in casual workshops.
- Receive our monthly emailed News Blast with links to the lasted Guild news and photos, special announcements, and to register for any Guild Zoom meetings.
- Receive our annual printed Member Directory (membership forms and payment must be received by the stated cut-off date for members to be included in the new year directory.)
Visitors to the Guild: Guild By-Laws allow visitors to Guild meetings, however, “Prospective members may attend two monthly meetings or two sub group meetings as a guest before being required to pay dues. Paid members will receive the directory and monthly newsletters.”
Visit the Renew and Join page.
Annual dues are $35 no matter when during the membership year dues are paid.
For questions about membership in the San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild, contact the Membership Chair at Membership@SanDiegoKnitters.com.