Join Talented and informed knitters in San Diego!
- Participate in monthly General Meetings with lively programs. Currently Guild meetings are via Zoom, until further notice.
- Share your latest projects with Guild members by submitting project photos to the Guild webmaster for posting on a monthly Virtual Show and Share page.
- Attend knitting retreats in Temecula. In previous years, spring retreats have been held near Santa Barbara and Palos Verdes. Note: retreats are subject to California State COVID mandates in effect at the time of the planned retreat, and may be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Participate in informal small group knit-togethers.
- Take workshops with renowned knitting instructors and designers.
- Share in the expertise of other members in casual workshops.
- Receive our monthly emailed News Blast with links to the lasted Guild news and photos, special announcements, and to register for the monthly Guild Zoom meetings.
- Receive our annual printed Member Directory (membership forms and payment must be received by the stated cut-off date for members to be included in the new year directory.)
Please note: group activities are currently via Zoom until further notice.
Visitors to the Guild: Guild By-Laws allow visitors to Guild meetings, however, “Prospective members may attend two monthly meetings or two sub group meetings as a guest before being required to pay dues. Paid members will receive the directory and monthly newsletters.”
Download the membership form on the Renew and Join page and follow the instructions for completing and submitting the forms with membership dues.
Annual dues are $25 no matter when during the membership year dues are paid. Payment by check is required as we currently are meeting virtually until further notice.
For questions about membership in the San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild, contact the Membership Chair at Membership@SanDiegoKnitters.com.