2023 Holiday Fashion Show Tips
Here are some tips for making your Fashion Show appearance fun and easy – whether it’s your first go, or you’re a seasoned pro.
- Be sure to register using this form before the November 22 deadline (no day-of-event entries can be accepted). Please include information that you’d like the MC to share as you show your item – see the form for suggestions.
- We prefer that you not wear your Fashion Show garment to the event. A dressing room is available (with full mirror) and you’ll have plenty of time to don your finery before the big reveal.
- All entries, even if you arrive wearing your garment, must check in at the Dressing Room prior to the luncheon (Dressing Room is on the left, just past the registration tables in the lobby). Here you’ll deposit your entry so it’s ready for you to pick up just before you walk.
- Before the Luncheon, you’ll get an email letting you know which group you’ve been assigned to – Group A, B, or C. During the Luncheon, there will be announcements for each group to get to the Dressing Room, pick up their item, and prepare for their walk.
- Volunteers will help you line up outside the luncheon room, in numerical order, and let you know when it’s your turn to enter.
- You’ll be assigned a number, so that attendees can follow along in a printed program. You’ll be carrying a numbered “lollipop” as you walk, to help your admirers match you to the program details.
- As you enter, be sure to pose for Tania Marshall to take your picture – and hold your lollipop high! This helps us build the post-event newsletter portrait gallery (see the 2022 Fashion Show article for examples).
If you have any questions about the Fashion Show process or registration, please contact Sydnie Wauson – contact information is on the registration form linked above.
Come out and strut your stuff!