2022 Holiday Luncheon News
Fashion Show – Send in your Fashion Show entries now, so our team can organize this delightful event! Forms will be available at the November meeting, or download and print them out now.
Holiday Registration Forms
Save the date — December 5, 2022 – and get your registration in now for our Guild’s Holiday Luncheon and Fashion Show! We’ll have forms available at the November meeting, or print them out now and be among the first to register:
Holiday Open Seating Registration Form
Holiday Table Registration Form
Holiday Fashion Show Registration Form
Check the Guild’s forum on Ravelry here if you:
– Need a few people to fill out your reserved table of 10, or
– Would like to have a seat at a reserved table
We’ll be back at Morgan Run Resort and Club for a day of in-person socializing over a tasty lunch. Expect all the Luncheon events you’ve come to love. As of this newsletter, there is no proof-of-vaccination requirement for the 2022 event.
Thanks to a long list of vendors and our fabulous members and sub-groups, we were able to offer a wonderful selection of items for the 2021 Opportunity Drawing. Please be sure to support our sponsors and let them know you appreciate their generous donations to the San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild.
For 2022, the Sock Monkey rides again! And one other sub-group has confirmed their contribution.
We are still looking for:
- A sub-group that would like to create a Knitivity scene! Tania’s lovely creation was a great hit in 2021 but she has declined the pleasure of knitting another Nativity set. She can offer the out-of-print pattern (sport-weight acrylic suggested) or choose your own from a range of options available on Ravelry. Time is getting tight for this major project.
- Mid– to high-end yarns — we have commitments from dyers and vendors but can always use more, either in quantity or those treasured single skeins. And let us know if you have a favorite yarn that’s not on our current sponsor list.
- Project bags and other helpful accessories
- Non-fiber gifts are welcome! Jewelry, art work, other crafts . . . let’s mix it up a little!
Please contact Sydnie Wauson to donate or with any questions/suggestions about donations (see Directory or Guild website Info/Contacts page for email). Location and time details can be found here.
We’ll see you there!
— The 2022 Holiday Luncheon Team