It’s time to renew!
Dues are due! Our 2023 membership year begins February 1, 2023.
New this year!!! Two ways to Renew or Join : pay online or by mail!
- Online Click on the green bar below to pay dues by debit card (no fee) or credit card (+ small processing fee) at our safe, secure payment partner. The online form captures all your information, so there’s no need to mail anything! You’ll receive an emailed receipt for your membership payment.
- Mail a Check Download a 2023 Membership Form. Print, complete, mail it with your check to the address on the form.
- For enhanced legibility, try using the “Fill & Sign” menu option at the right side of the Acrobat Reader screen. This lets you click on each information field and type in your name, Ravelry ID, etc., then print out the completed form. Or please print clearly by hand using a blue or black ink pen.
Please renew by March 2 to be included in our printed Membership Directory.
Please notice that dues are now $35 a year. This is comparable to other craft guilds in Southern California. Your dues help us provide a variety of membership benefits:
- World-class speakers (both their fees and, for in-person meetings, their travel, lodging, and meals) – see the 2023 line-up here
- Meeting and workshop space rental
- Liability insurance for our events
- An extensive Website (which means hosting and domain name fees as well as occasional services of a security and design professional)
- Zoom Business account (required for our number of attendees)
- Workshops! You must be a Guild member to register for any workshop
Our dues remained at $25 for many years, and were kept at that level in 2022 to help commemorate our Guild’s 25th anniversary. In Fall 2022, the Guild Executive Board analyzed our upcoming expenses and voted for the increase. The decision was announced at the November 2022 general membership meeting. The Board does not anticipate any additional dues increase in the foreseeable future.
Click here to learn more about membership