Join Talented and informed knitters in San Diego!
Join or Renew: DOWNLOAD 2020 MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Attend monthly General Meetings with lively programs and sharing of knitted items.
- Attend knitting retreats in Temecula. In previous years, spring retreats have been held near Santa Barbara and Palos Verdes.
- Participate in informal small group knit-togethers.
- Access our lending library of knitting books.
- Take workshops with renowned knitting instructors and designers.
- Share in the expertise of other members in casual workshops.
- Receive our monthly emailed News Blast filled with knitting news and photos.
- Receive our annual printed Member Directory.
Visitors to the Guild: Guild By-Laws allow visitors to Guild meetings, however, “Prospective members may attend two monthly meetings or two sub group meetings as a guest before being required to pay dues. Paid members will receive the directory and monthly newsletters.”
Click on Form to download. Complete the form and bring it to a Guild General Meeting. Or it mail to Nancy Nevin at the address on the form along with a check payment.
Annual dues are $25 no matter when during the membership year dues are paid. Payment by check is preferred as we are unable to accept credit or debit cards by mail. Cash, exact change only, or payment by debit or credit cards is accepted only at meetings. You must bring your payment card to a meeting for swiping. Payments by card will have a $1.00 processing fee added.
For questions about membership in the San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild, contact the Membership Chair at Membership@SanDiegoKnitters.com.