Note: Meeting open only to members
Stephen West and StevenBe: Color Play the Flip ‘N Wear Way
Learn the magic of mixification as Stephen West and StevenBe combine yarns with different fiber contents to create a unique fabric. In addition to their presentation at the meeting, they will present two different workshops.
Important Meeting Info:
- We expect a huge crowd and seating is limited. The March Guild meeting will be open to members only. Guests and visitors will not be admitted.
- Please don’t arrive before noon on March 1. The church has another event in Founder’s Hall prior to our meeting.
- When you arrive at the meeting, your name will be checked against the member list, and you will be given a wristband. Then you’ll line up to be admitted. Doors will open at 12:30 pm as usual.
- No Show and Share this month.
- The Library will not be open. Return all books in April.
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE FULL.
Learn more about the special sign-up procedure for these exciting workshops here.
February 29 Workshops: The Scharves: New Perspectives on Shawl and Scarf Knitting
This workshop will be given twice so more members have the chance to participate. There will be a morning session from 10:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m and an afternoon session from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. Learn more about these workshops, download a supply list and homework here and here.
March 1 Workshop (9:00 a.m. to noon, before the General Meeting): Mix Your Six: A Game of Modifications. Learn more about this workshop, homework and supply list, here.
Learn more about StevenBe at http://stevenbe.com/
Learn more about Stephen West at http://westknits.com/