Share a Knit With the Guild!
What to bring:
- NEEDLES: 1 set of double point needles in US 4, 5, or 6 that are at least 6” long.
- YARN: (about 50 yards of any of these suggested yarns makes one Knitted Knocker)
- Skacel CoBaSi DK by HiKoo (55% Cotton, 21% Nylon (Polyamide), 16% Bamboo, 8% Silk)
- Sublime Egyptian DK (100% cotton)
- Tahki Cotton Classic “Light” (100% mercerized cotton)
- Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima Fine, sport weight 100% cotton or Ultra Pima, DK
- NOTIONS: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
COST: There is no cost to Guild members to participate in Share A Knit.
RSVP is required. Let Eileen know you will participate.
PARKING at the Solana Beach Library: Please park in the lower parking lot to leave the upper parking lot spaces available for the short-term visitors and physically-handicapped library patrons. Parking is NOT allowed on the street during our meeting time until the school construction is finished.