Plan now for the 2022 Holiday Luncheon!
Here are some suggestions for what you can do today and in the coming weeks and months:
- Mark your calendar for Monday, Dec. 5.
- Plan the special object you’ll finish in time for the Fashion Show.
- Suggest a company (large or small) we might approach for centerpiece or Opportunity Drawing donations.
- Talk to nine other people about sharing a table.
- Ask your knitting group to consider a donation to the Opportunity Drawing.
- Watch this space for descriptions of the committee and day-of-event volunteers we will need to make 2022 even better than last year!
Sydnie Wauson, for the 2022 Holiday Luncheon Committee