2021 Holiday Luncheon COVID-19 Protocols
Please read before registering to attend the Luncheon.
Proof of vaccination
- Every attendee must provide proof of full, initial vaccination (one J&J shot or both shots of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines).
- Proof of vaccination must be submitted with your registration and payment.
- All proof documents submitted will be held in confidence and shredded following the event (no later than 1/1/22).
- Please submit either a copy of the front of your vaccination card (with name and dosage information) or a print screenshot from the state website. Feel free to black out birthdate and any other extraneous information, if you are concerned about identity security.
- This vaccination requirement does not cover booster shots that may be available soon, but the Guild encourages all those who become eligible to take advantage of this added protection.
There will be NO exemptions to the vaccination requirement.
Morgan Run Club and Resort requires guests and employees to follow current San Diego County Health Dept. guidelines for mask-wearing indoors. The Morgan Run staff who serve our event will be vaccinated and masked. As of late August, County guidelines are the same as State guidelines posted at Covid19.ca.gov/safely-reopening/
In addition to those requirements:
All vaccinated attendees are encouraged to wear a mask indoors when not eating or drinking. Contact Sydnie Wauson or another Executive Board member if you have any questions. Contact information appears in the current Guild Directory and on the website.
Thank you for helping all of us (and yourself) stay safe, healthy, and comfortable as we meet in person as a Guild for the first time in more than 18 months!