Color Confidence: Practicing the Principles of Color
- find color palettes for your next project
- ‘mix’ yarn when you can’t find the right color
- explore optical blending
- pinpoint why some color choices work, and others do not
Level of Experience: Any
Materials to Bring to the Workshop:
- your pattern and color ideas
- your favorite yarn with needles
- your color successes and your flops!
Materials fee: None
Member Cost: $30 (Non-member fee is $55 which includes a Guild membership for 2017.)
How to Register: Registration begins at the June Guild meeting or send an email to Programs@SanDiegoKnitters.com. Be sure to include your name, the name of the workshop, your email address and a telephone number.
Learn more about Claudia’s presentation to the Guild at Knitters News.